Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Can you charge Bail?

As many of you know I use to work on this little show called Two and A Half Men… and anyone who has turned on a radio, TV, web browser in the last month has heard about the insane breakdown of a certain star… thought I’d share a little story about when I was sent to break into his house… So for a giggle, here is a blog from a couple years ago...

Can you charge Bail?
February 21, 2006


Working in production I've had to do many a strange thing over the years. Everything from pulling everything green out of a stars flower arrangements to Fed-Exing pickles and Diet Red Bull to the Bahamas every other week. But Sunday takes the cake. Sunday afternoon I was woken up from a much-needed nap by a frantic phone call. Turns out the courier service at work accidentally delivered a couple of scripts to Mr. Hot Shot’s house, scripts that were supposed to go to our director. Normally this wouldn't be too big of a deal, but these were advance scripts of our show that weren't supposed to go out to begin with. Of course the normal thing would have been to just call him, tell him what had happened, and send a new courier to retrieve them. But no, my paranoid boss needed them to be retrieved without him knowing about it. So thanks to his assistant’s help I set off to Encino, armed with the security codes to break into his property to retrieve these scripts from his kitchen counter before he realizes he has them. Sounds simple right? And only just a tad illegal…

The first dilemma was what was I to wear? Do I go in all black in my stealth spy get-up? Or maybe my sweatpants that I was already wearing? Nah I thought it best to get a little sex-ed up, after all if he finds me snooping around his back yard looking for the scripts then I might as well get ready to flirt my way out of the situation! After all he’s a notorious rake so that may work to my advantage…

So up to Encino I went, on my quest, the mission impossible theme in my head the entire way. Luckily for me my adventure didn't end up with a trip to jail for stalking, it ended in the driveway of the ouse. The couriers really screwed up and instead of putting it in the back like they usually do, I found it in the mailbox. So even though I might have looked like a deranged fan going through his mail I at least wasn't picked up for stalking. The adrenaline finally stopped rushing through my head as I pulled away. YES I pulled it off!!! So next time you need a little reconnaissance mission to a celebrities house you will know who to call, Me- Warner Brother’s Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment